Brenda’s Wedding Blog may have received payment, trade and/or products. However, I only promote products I love and want to share with you. All opinions stated are my own.
With engagement season upon us, it’s time to start planning engagement parties, bridal showers, and weddings. Plus, all the fun events in between and after the I Do’s. Of course, fresh cut flowers are always a must-have for the party decor and even the bride’s (along with the bridesmaids) bouquets.Having fresh cut flowers at wholesale pricing for your color dreams to go wild would be great, right?
Well, at Wholesale Flowers, this is possible. Wholesale Flowers specializes in delivering premium fresh cut flowers in bulk direct from farms around the world, right to your door. Their the perfect choice for party planners, wedding stylists and DIY brides. You can choose from
– bulk roses
– fresh cut hydrangeas
– DIY flowers for special events
– single variety hand tied bouquets
I’m rather partial to the sunflower bouquet myself as sunflowers were my wedding flower, with hydrangeas.
I was thrilled when my own roses from Wholesale Flowers arrived and couldn’t believe how large they became just hours after being placed in water. The fullest roses I’ve likely ever seen. You can DIY your very own rose arrangement, or add in the floral greens of your choice and maybe even a few other blooms of your choice.
Do you have a favorite go-to-bloom when creating your own floral arrangements?
DIY Brides + Event Stylists: Click for your Fresh Cut Flowers
A few perks that you will love to know about the fresh cut Wholesale Flowers:
1. These fresh cut flowers last longer than those that have been sitting in a warehouse for days
2. The middleman is eliminated to ensure you get your flowers ASAP, with minimal refrigeration, storage and at the best price
3. The flowers are sourced direct from farms in Holland and South America
4. WholesaleFlowers.net supports local flower farming communities – every bloom has been harvested at a Veriflora and Rain Forest Alliance certified farms
So, are ready to be creative and find the perfect colors of fresh cut flowers for your next event? Please share in the comments your favorite flower colors.